Here's what life is like at 10 months...
- you started daycare on October 11th. it was an adjustment for all of us and many a tear were shed among me, you and Lolo. BUT you are doing better each day and learning (and eating) so many new things!
- you wear mostly 12-18 month clothes with some 24 months thrown in there and size 4 diapers.
- at the doctor the other day, you were 25 lbs and 29 3/4 inches.
- sleeping has been touch and go. you've been sick so i've been sitting up holding you some nights due to your cough but hopefully that gets better real soon.
- Baby Signing Time is still your jam but you also like all the cartoons on Nick Jr. (which are a great distraction when it's nebulizer time) you also still love commercials on any channel which we'll never figure out. who wants to watch that crazy Blinds to Go guy with those ugly red metal blinds?
- you eat breakfast and lunch at school and you've had so many new things! you mostly eat what we are eating for dinner now. mandarin oranges are a new favorite snack and you drink a juice box like you've been doing it your whole life!
- that little bottom tooth is finally coming through more. that's the only one in your mouth but it doesn't seem to stop you from enjoying your meals!
- you move all.over.the.place! you can stand on your own and cruise all the furniture like a pro. it's only a matter of time before you're running around.
- you can clap, wave bye bye and do rolllll it while doing patty cake.
- you love mommy's iphone (all cell phones actually) and play tap tap baby and pat the bunny apps.
|This is my serious face!|
***Please disregard the picture quality. It was a rainy day and the lighting is terrible in our house! (and a moving 10 month old is hard to photograph!)***