Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

We had such a nice weekend! Ava started swim class with some of her best buddies. So on Saturday mornings, we head down the parkway for our 8:30 swim class. She seems to really like it and has fun splashing around. After swim, we all went out for breakfast. It was a fun time!

Later that day, we went over to see Nick's parents who were up from Florida for the weekend. Ava was all decked out in her St. Patty's day garb...



Complete with pink cowboy boots!

When I figure out how to post a video, I'll have to show you our little star getting in on the March Madness action.


On Sunday we had a birthday party at Little Gym for Ava's BFF Brielle. It was really cute and all the kids had such a good time!




Ok so Ava totally loves her baby dolls. She feeds them their bottles, rides them all around in their stroller and loves on them like crazy. When I saw her doing this yesterday, I totally melted.



She laid a dish towel down, put her baby on her belly, patted her back and said "ni night"! And then moved on to the one on her chair. She is so sweet! I just love my baby girl so much!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment