Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas Recap

I know it was forever ago but I never got around to uploading and posting about it.  I'm using this blog as a little snapshot of our life so I have to get this in there since it was our baby's first Christmas!

Christmas Eve was spent at my parent's house with the Kukuckas.  The Giants were playing the Jets so we did a more casual Christmas Eve day type thing since our family is Giants fans and the Kukuckas are Jets fans.  Of course things worked out perfectly since the Giants won!  I don't have many pictures but here are a few of Ava and Maxx decked out in their Giants attire!



Ava doesn't get the whole hugs thing yet!
 Then someone thought it would be funny to dress them up as Jets fans...so sneaky!


 Maxx and Ava with Grandma Lolo


We spent Christmas morning at our house.  Our parents, Grandma Gerry, Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Sarah came over for breakfast and to watch me Ava open gifts. 
little elf girl

jammies

hello belly
After all the presents were opened, I needed a nap we headed up to Nick's aunt's house where we had a nice dinner and got to spend time with the family.

I always said that once we had kids, I wanted to stay home for Christmas.  I want to be able to relax and let the kids play with all their new toys and just enjoy the day.  Since Ava was only 1 this year, traveling wasn't too big of a deal because she didn't know what was going on with all the boxes and new things in the house anyway.  Next year may be a different story though.  We shall see.

Next up, the little miss turns 1 :::tears:::

No comments:

Post a Comment