Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!  I've always (ok, not always) wanted to start a blog...in fact, I did start one once and then chickened out.  I actually write posts in my head all.the.time!  It's been getting kinda strange so I figured, what the heck, let's do this!  I also look at this as a way to *hopefully* keep a little journal of things I will never remember in a few years.  I know that's what baby books are for, but come on, does everyone keep up with that in this day and age?

Being on theknot, thenest, and thebump is what first got me into the blog world.  I look at them as almost a guilty pleasure.  They're not quite on the guilty pleasure level as such things as The Real Housewives of {insert city here} (except Atlanta, never got into that one), Kardashians, Pregnant in Heels, Teen Mom, etc., you get the point!  But I do love reading blogs.  I use them for inspiration for anything from DIY to parenting to fashion to cooking to photography (don't judge, I haven't learned how to use my camera yet), and also just for pure entertainment.  I love reading blogs from the beginning and seeing how the blogger has evolved throughout.  I've found that as time goes by, people get more creative with so many aspects of their lives.  I hope to do the same.

So that's all for now.  I'll back track my life another time.  But for now, I'll leave you with a picture of my beautiful princess...



No comments:

Post a Comment